Illinois-Chicago
Options

wedding website

Besides the numerous free sites out there, has anyone paid a website design site for their wedding website?  I've been searching around but haven't found the right one yet.  Just curious as to who you've used.  Thanks :)

Re: wedding website

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just (like a few hours ago) bought weddingwire.com's package. It comes with a site and a lot of great planning tools.  I saw a couple websites created with their tools and really liked it. I also really like the guest list tool.  It is MUCH better than TK, IMO.  They allow you to try all of the features for two week with no charge (and you don't have to put a credit card down either) and after those two weeks are up you can choose to buy or not.  My wedding is in January of 2011 so I just bought the year package for $80.  I also searched online and found a coupon code that gave me three more months for free. 

Hope this helps!
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using mywedding.com and it is more than enough than I need. i don't use any of the other tools besides the website for guests and it is really easy. It is free too, so even better. And you can pick a url. it just starts with mywedding.com. I took a poll on here a while back and it got probably the most raves, which is why I went with it.
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second mywedding.com! Love the site!
  • Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PP on mywedding.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used ewedding.com for our wedding website. Our web addy is http://www.DarrenAndMelissa.net/ if you want to check it out! I was very happy with them... great customer service.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i really like your site MAKohler - so pretty and very organized.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought a year of service from weddingwindow.com.  It was very easy to design and had a lot more features than most of the other websites that I looked at.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards