Illinois-Chicago
Options

Wedding Shower.....Help!!!

We are looking for a place to have a wedding shower for about 40 people on a budget (less than $20 per person) and not Italian food.  Western Suburbs.  Any ideas??!!!???

Re: Wedding Shower.....Help!!!

• Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I'm sorry I don't have specific venue suggestions for the western suburbs, but I will toss out one idea.  If you have any flexibility at all, you will definitely get "more bang for your buck" if you consider a brunch menu versus a dinner menu. You won't have to worry about making meal choices if you attend a brunch buffet, and there is almost always something to suit everyone's tastebuds.
  • Options
    There are a ton of places in the burbs that fit your budget.  Off the top of my head I think of Wild Fire and Maggianos.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    521image 126image 39image 356image RSVP Date: August 1
  • Options
    Hugo's Frog Bar in Naperville should fit your budget
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_wedding-showerhelp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:76e8f2e2-4da8-4191-be98-09a666e958f0Post:fd4abef2-315b-48c9-9b63-4d4b6a2bc4e6">Re: Wedding Shower.....Help!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sorry I don't have specific venue suggestions for the western suburbs, but I will toss out one idea.  If you have any flexibility at all, you will definitely get "more bang for your buck" if you consider a brunch menu versus a dinner menu. You won't have to worry about making meal choices if you attend a brunch buffet, and there is almost always something to suit everyone's tastebuds.
    Posted by mobkaz[/QUOTE]

Ditto this. My shower was at an italian place in Forest Park but we did not have Italian food (french toast, fruit,  and I forget what else) and it was under $20 a person with mimosas.
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_wedding-showerhelp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:76e8f2e2-4da8-4191-be98-09a666e958f0Post:f57690d9-9173-4645-8e62-aeb405912c55">Re: Wedding Shower.....Help!!!</a>:

Do you remember the name of it?

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wedding Shower.....Help!!! : Ditto this. My shower was at an italian place in Forest Park but we did not have Italian food (french toast, fruit,  and I forget what else) and it was under $20 a person with mimosas.
    Posted by MrsMLRB[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Caffee deLuca or Francesca Fiore (or whatever the name of the one in Forest Park is). They had a private room upstairs that we used which had a bar.
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    My shower was a brunch buffet at La Petite Sweet in Westmont. I loved it, the food was great and the owner was so nice. Highly recommend.
    Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards