Illinois-Chicago
Options

boudoir update

hey ladies - just wanted to let you know that kathleen thame photography still has 2 open slots for her april 9th boudoir shoot. she has made a few modifications to accommodate those on a tighter budget. here are the updated packages:

- Photoshoot only (no hair or makeup) $200
- Photoshoot with hair only $275
- Photoshoot with makeup only $300

you still get the following included:
- 60 min shoot w/unlimited outfit changes
- post-processing of all images
- color and b&w images (for every photo)
- dvd of and link to download all high-resolution images

Re: boudoir update

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How does this work? Can you send me some info? Thanks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also would like all of the info, could you please send it? TIA!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sure, i'll send both of you a message now!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    can you send me more info too??? thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_boudoir-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:76fc9b85-25ac-4ae5-a064-6fce0478b3a8Post:b59e735c-ad05-4db3-890e-65ea4fefb520">Re: boudoir update</a>:
    [QUOTE]can you send me more info too??? thanks!
    Posted by llmerm8[/QUOTE]

sent!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_boudoir-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:76fc9b85-25ac-4ae5-a064-6fce0478b3a8Post:e0329622-3d6a-433b-9ec5-0a7db3ec2114">Re: boudoir update</a>:
    [QUOTE]mroth2011, what is your connection to this photographer?  You seem to post almost exclusively about this Kathleen Thame.  This looks suspiciously like vendor activity to me, and vendors are not allowed on the boards.
    Posted by LucyHC[/QUOTE]

my connection is quite clear, she's doing my boudoir shoot next month. duh. this coming from someone who has never posted on the chicago boards. seriously...give me a break...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lucy you have a pm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards