Illinois-Chicago
Options

Engagement Photo Question

Hello all,
I am new to the Chicago area but getting married in St. Louis. We want to get our engagement pictures done in Chicago and we are looking for photographers in the area who are willing to do the pictures at a reasonable price. Any suggestions?

I look forward to 'meeting' you all! Thanks in advance!

Kara

Re: Engagement Photo Question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tasha Schalk at redwallphotography.com does just engagement sessions for $250 it looks like (I just checked).  You do have to pay a bit more for either prints or a CD of your pictures though.  She's fantastic!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I emailed the photography department at Columbia University and we are getting a 2 hour engagement session and a CD of all of our retouched photos for $100. We are taking them this Saturday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you getting them taken?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Victoria Sprung, and we did our photos at Olive Park.  I totally recommend her and the location!  GL
  • Options
    barryterbarryter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Eliana Eissler Photography. She's a friend of mine, so I'm not sure on her usual prices, but I believe she's very reasonable as she is still becoming established. She specializes in Maternity, Profile and Engagement Shoots (not weddings yet). 

Our photos our breathtaking and have that magazine editorial feel, but Eliana is in a league of her own and that description doesn't do her photography justice. She is also an amazing editor. My skin looks flawless in all of the pics w/o looking retouched. 

You can view my full gallery on her website if you google her. The skyline & Art Institute Garden pics are my fave...I haven't seen any engagement pics like our session in the city. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards