Illinois-Chicago
Options

Engagement Session

Hi! I don't post much at all, but I could use some help!

I am looking for a place to take our engagement photos at in August.  Fiance and I love parks, old cars, motorcycles(well he does!), sports and being outdoors.  If anyone can reccommend somewhere to take our photos that might incorporate what we like I would greatly appreciate it!

By the way, we are located in the Joliet area, and are willing to travel, but I would say 45 minutes to an hour is about as far as we would go.

Thanks again!

Re: Engagement Session

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Contact the speedway?
    Jackhammers park?
    Pilcher Park (outdoor pics)
    Limacher Park

There is a beautiful nature preserve across from L-W Central in New Lenox (30 nad Schoolhouse).  Tall grasses, wood and iron brides over Hickory Creek, an old one-room school house, etc.

Just some nearby ideas to get you started!
    Wedding Date: January 16th, 2010

Cycle #5: BFP on June 14, 2011 -- Due Date: February 23, 2012 -- Born: February 26, 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you thank you thank you!

I am going to look into all of those ideas! I never even thought of the speedway and that's where fiance practically spends his weekends! He LOVES it there! Thank you again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how terribly far you are from Naperville but we did ours at the Riverwalk. they turned out wonderful. There are lots of stone paths and bridges and trees. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards