Illinois-Chicago
Options

Free visitors guides

Hi Ladies,

So, I ordered a bunch of visitors guides (I think around 35) for my OOT bags from the cultural center (they were free, just paid for tax and shipping). Problem is, when they got here, I saw that they were for winter/spring. This shouldn't bother me, as all of the information about restaurants/shopping/tourist attractions and the map is still pertinent. However, I am anal about details, and the cover picture with the christmas lights just isn't going to work for me. So, I've decided to order another batch after the Summer/Fall version comes out. I was wondering if anyone who is having a Winter 2010 or Spring 2011 would like to come pick these up and take them off my hands! I know they will be a year old, but like I said, all of the informational stuff will still be accurate and I don't really think downtown seasonal activities change that much from year to year. 

I live in Albany park, so if you are interested and would like to come pick them up, email me at ccokada@gmail.com.

By the way, these are very detailed (the restaurant section alone is 15 pages long) but small enough (10x7) to fit in an OOT bag. Also, the map in the back folds out so it's nice and big! It also tears out, which is nice. 

Re: Free visitors guides

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards