Illinois-Chicago
Options

Married and Pro Slideshow!

DH and I were married on August 7 and our day was wonderful. I keep saying that our wedding wasn't perfect, but it was perfect for us. I did a lot of DIY so I was nervous how everything would come together and it did. Our coordinator at Midlane Resort decorated the reception room and it was better than I had hoped for. Planning a lime green wedding was difficult, but I just loved how everything looked. One of our bridesmaids did faint during the ceremony, but she made a quick and full recovery and was able to party all night. MOH was in a car crash and totaled her car on the way to the rehearsal, but she was still able to make the rehearsal on time (even though we tried to get her to chill at our house for a while instead).

DH and I have just moved from Northern IL to Indianapolis, but we are hoping to be back in the Chicago burbs early next year. We ended up having two mini-moons: Lake Geneva and a last minute trip to Vegas. We stayed at the Seven Oaks in Lake Geneva and I highly, highly recommend it. It's a very romantic little B&B walking distance from the lake.  DH was comp'ed a room at the Palazzo in Vegas which was fabulous.

Here's the slideshow from our photog, Kara Schultz (who I highly, highly, highly recommend):
http://www.karaschultz.com/2010/08/in-love-jessica-and-lane/
Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anniversary

Re: Married and Pro Slideshow!

• Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Your pictures are great and you looked beautiful!
  • Options
    netgrl22netgrl22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pictures!  You looked beautiful and I loved your outdoor ceremony site.  I also got married 8/7 and am anxiously awaiting my pictures.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    beautiful wedding Jess!!  AND I loved to read that you stayed at Seven Oaks!   We are going there in a couple weeks to celebrate our anniversary and i've read such great reviews about it!!! :)

Congrats again!  Do some vendor reviews so I can add your profile to our married bios site :)
  • Options
    topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous pictures!

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!

Love is Bald, we cannot wait to go back to Seven Oaks. Leon and his wife were in England when we were there, but their standins did a fabulous job running everything and were extremely sweet and friendly. The breakfast was amazing and I am drooling right now thinking about those warm croissants on our doorstep. I hope you have an amazing anniversary!
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pics...everything looked perfect!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!
    The pictures are great, and it really looks like you had a beautiful wedding day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  You all look SO happy.  I was a BM in a wedding a couple weeks ago and I fainted!!  I've never fainted before either!  It must be the new thing?! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that looks like it was an amazing wedding!

you guys are so sweet together...those pictures are awesome!

(kara is our photographer, too!  i'm so excited to work with her.  we're doing our e-pics in a couple weeks!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    beautiful photos, congratulations again :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards