Illinois-Chicago
Options

hair trial and first fitting pics!

Saturday was my hair trial and first fitting. My trial went okay, some things I think I want to change but I've been seeing the girl for years so I trust her to do what I want. Here are some pics (I wanted a low side bun)

thoughts?? she's going to move the "bun" lower so it's more visable from the front and my hair clip will be more behind my ear as well.

my dress fitting was amazing. it was only the 2nd time I put my actual dress on and the steamstress was so nice! I don't need anything taken in or out, just the bustle done and the belt will be attached to the dress. Very happy about that!

Re: hair trial and first fitting pics!

• Options
    kellym050370kellym050370 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look gorgeous!  I love it all!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look really pretty! I love the hair style. I think it'll look fab with the adjustments you mentioned.
    Last Post 7/8 Leave for Paradise 7/9 Our Beach Wedding 7/13

Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    looks amazing B!!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    STUNNING!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Aw, you look so pretty!!

I agree on the hair...also, is there any way to "soften" the left side?  Unless you like it tight like that, it just looks kind of "rigid" compared to the other side.
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_hair-trial-first-fitting-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:882db56e-f4bc-4a5e-bc0f-0f58e5f1d686Post:534ce998-3e3c-4d20-bb74-0c0cd6dcd56d">Re: hair trial and first fitting pics!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw, you look so pretty!! I agree on the hair...also, is there any way to "soften" the left side?  Unless you like it tight like that, it just looks kind of "rigid" compared to the other side.
    Posted by hz80408[/QUOTE]
    yea I don't really like the separate part on the left side. my inspiration pic was softer on the part and how it was pulled back into the bun. that's really the only thing I don't like. thanks Hannah!
  • Options
    hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_hair-trial-first-fitting-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:882db56e-f4bc-4a5e-bc0f-0f58e5f1d686Post:d0cf4bce-0c9e-4e96-bdbf-a5a68118570d">Re: hair trial and first fitting pics!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: hair trial and first fitting pics! : yea I don't really like the separate part on the left side. my inspiration pic was softer on the part and how it was pulled back into the bun. that's really the only thing I don't like. thanks Hannah!
    Posted by MrsPaps[/QUOTE]

That's what I was trying to say, lol.  You're welcome...overall it, your hair, gown, and you are really gorgeous!!
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE!!! Obviously I think your dress looks fantastic! My seamstress attached the belt on mine too.  The hair looks good too, and I like Hannahs' suggestion.
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_hair-trial-first-fitting-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:882db56e-f4bc-4a5e-bc0f-0f58e5f1d686Post:b74bad74-48bd-4fba-b287-9b99a62d7bdf">Re: hair trial and first fitting pics!</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOVE!!! Obviously I think your dress looks fantastic! My seamstress attached the belt on mine too.  The hair looks good too, and I like Hannahs' suggestion.
    Posted by aimers1525[/QUOTE]
    you only have 19 days left...HOLY COW!
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_hair-trial-first-fitting-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:882db56e-f4bc-4a5e-bc0f-0f58e5f1d686Post:97236210-b192-4dff-906f-3f467bdb4a4b">Re: hair trial and first fitting pics!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: hair trial and first fitting pics! : you only have 19 days left...HOLY COW!
    Posted by MrsPaps[/QUOTE]
    I know...it's unreal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The dress is amazying and I love your hairpiece!  Congrats.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My food blog!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 September Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brooke - you look great!  Glad you had such a great experience with Mary too.  She's a doll! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards