Illinois-Chicago
Options

Day of Cordinators

I am looking for a DOC in Chicago suburbs. I am looking for a very affordable person? Let me know if you ladies have any suggestions. Thanks!

Re: Day of Cordinators

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Misse w/ honeybee weddings is great! 
  • Options
    morgie44morgie44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used True Companion Events and was very happy with Karen.  I am not sure of her regular rates, because I was switched over to her from another DOC that was no longer available on my date.  My contract and payment was assigned by DOC one, but I imagine they are around the same price.  I think I paid 450. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im using Denise Pape from Weddings By Denise. So far she has been great, and has many packages to choose from. I believe she is located in the Naperville area.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Karolina, from Weddings by Karolina, she is "very affordable" and has been excellent.
    Just google weddings by Karolina.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Simply Perfect by Melissa. She is around $1000- about average for a DOC from my research. Highly recommend her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I missed this post before! I used Shannon Gail, the owner of Shannon Gail Weddings and Events, but I actually met with 5 of the coordinators referred on The Knot when I got married so I'd be happy to share my info if it means saving you some time!! Feel free to email me marianne bride at yahoo dot com   :)
  • Options
    alijames2010alijames2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi...I'm new to the boards so sorry about my late post. We just signed with An Affair to Remember in Downers Grove which we are excited about!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We are also using An Affair to Remember.  Jena and Audra have both been great! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Laura from Honeybee Weddings. she's very affordable and so far has been great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards