Illinois-Chicago

Name Change - Getting a New License - Quick Question

Hey ladies,

Did you have to take a new license photo when you got your new license with your new name?  I am doing it in Cook County.  I really like my photo, but if I have to take a new one, I want to know!!

Thanks!!
image **Married 7/9/11**

Re: Name Change - Getting a New License - Quick Question

• hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yep, you do!  Or least I had too...which I loved b/c I was just back from our HM and my highlights looked great since they were done week of the wedding. Lol
  • barbbhowwbarbbhoww member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I did too in DuPage County
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yup, I did too! Sadly, I had to get a "newer" license too--I had my old white background one since I was 21, and now I have those newer red ones. I do like my picture better though since I'm tan in it :)
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_name-change-getting-new-license-quick-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:8b371561-4eff-4bc5-ab2b-ce610b99a559Post:d05bf62d-025c-4421-91fc-389cdbe0f723">Re: Name Change - Getting a New License - Quick Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yup, I did too! Sadly, <strong>I had to get a "newer" license too--I had my old white background one since I was 21</strong>, and now I have those newer red ones. I do like my picture better though since I'm tan in it :)
    Posted by aimers1525[/QUOTE]

Lol, H still has his old license too.  We were recently in Colorado and half of the places we went to double checked his license since it was different than ours, thinking it was fake
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards