Illinois-Chicago
Options

Hostess gifts

what are you getting your shower and bachelorette party hostess gifts?

my shower is in a few weeks and I need to get the hostesses gifts. my main hostess has pitched in a couple hundred dollars and done most of the work as the other three are out of town, but wanted to be involved.  

the hostess for the bachelorette party, she isn't paying for anything that the guests aren't too, so that is just going to be a small thank you gift for organizing it.

Re: Hostess gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Two of the hostesses for the shower are in the bridal party (MOH and bridesmaid); the other two are sorority sisters.  I thinking about giving large potted plants in really nice pots to the non-bridal party hostesses and smaller flowering plants (Spring/Easter type) to the bridal party hostesses since they are getting other really nice gifts as bridal party members.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my FMIL and FSIL these really cute platters with Chicago landmarks painted around the outside. I got them at All She Wrote on Armitage. I got my Aunt, Cousin, and Sister cute things from Crate and Barrel and CB2. Glass and coaster set that say cheers on them, and a really pretty pitcher. (They all have the Chicago platters already). I got my mom (even though she didn't host, but has helped me so much with wedding stuff) a GC for a massage so she can relax! haha.

Here they are, I found them online!

http://www.allshewrote.com/12holidaygifts.html

Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made a picture frame for my Aunt (PIB) who hosted and gave her a gift certificate for a spa that we both love. I gave my other Aunt who bought the cake a bunch of spa products and a GC for a movie theater (she loves to go to the movies). My mom  helped a lot in planning and setting up the shower, so I'm taking her for a facial before the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards