Illinois-Chicago
Options

Videographer Help!

Does anyone have a suggestion for a videographer that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and that produce great work? They companies I am finding all look bad and if their websites are outdated and unorganized then how would they be on my wedding day? So any suggestions would be highly appreciated. My budget is $2,000-$2,500.

Thanks ladies!

Re: Videographer Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using well spun weddings.  Their pricing is on the website!
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Midwest Video Productions of Illinois. We went to their studio and they showed us some really nice HD wedding footage. Their packages are around $1500 to $2000. We got a free upgrade and a free photo montage. Dan is the owner and the videographer. He has been really great to work with so far and he will return your calls and emails right away. Their website is www.midwestvideoproductions.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard that LOGI PRODUCTIONS does an excellent job and Orange Video has gotten great reviews here as well as Midwest Productions.

DO NOT USE: SHOOT THE BRIDE FILMS, DO A SEARCH HERE FOR HIS HISTORY. NOT A GOOD VENDOR, WON'T DELIVER YOUR FINAL VIDEO. HE HAS A BAD HISTORY WITH 17 COUPLES THAT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIND. Meaning every single couple has either had to fight for their video or sue for it, or threaten to sue for it to get it. OR demand just raw video and had to fight for that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Ben Mahoney! Awesome work and affordable!
  • Options
    Jami86eJami86e member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have you checked out david kasdan videography yet? www.davidkasdan.com
    Visit Jewish.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    crazypt2285, I'm on the same budget as you for videography. Did you ever end up finding any with good quality in that price range? This has been quite the challenge for me so far. 

TIA! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards