Illinois-Chicago

Dress shopping in Western Suburbs?

Anyone have any suggestions for bridal salons in the Western Suburbs?  thanks so much!

Re: Dress shopping in Western Suburbs?

•  Im going to check out Crystal Bride in Geneva in a couple of weeks, I havent been there yet but it has gotten good reviews on the wedding websites and yelp, and they let you take pictures of the gowns.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got my dress at Jasmine Galleria in Lombard. I had a great experience and would highly recommend them!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bella Bianca in Oak Brook is great.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I got my dress from Crystal Bride - they are awesome there. I also looked at Wolsfelts in Aurora which had a good selection.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went to Crystal Bride in Geneva after hearing recs on here and I couldn't be happier! They are prompt with responding to questions/calls, stick in your budget, and everyone is very friendly.
    Vacation
  • I second Bella Bianca in Oak brook! I had such a great experience there and the store, employees, everything is just lovely.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out Wolsfelt's in Aurora. I got my dress there, after 3 other friends did, and highly recommend them. The selection is large, the people are really great and make it so fun. Also, they listen to you when you tell them your budget. :)
  • I live in west burbs.... Went to volles bridal in lake Zurich, worth the drive!!!!
  • Thanks so much for the recos!  I was able to check out Jasmine Galleria and Bella Bianca.  Both had amazing dresses and fantastic customer service.  Not sure I found "the one" but I would say they are both worth checking out, for anyone still searching. 
  • I  second Volle's in Lake Zurich..They were wonderful to me..Went way above and beyond
  • Miss EsaMiss Esa member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited September 2012
    House Of Brides in Glen Ellyn is fantastic. I've bought prom dresses, ball gowns, my wedding dress, and BM dresses there.
    Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bella Bridal and Formal Wear in St. Charles! I got my dress there and they were all increibly nice and helpful!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_dress-shopping-in-western-suburbs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:9baf8125-2357-4c75-aa46-e6a4b3827944Post:baefe48b-34fc-4763-8e78-93a928816e6a">Re: Dress shopping in Western Suburbs?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check out Wolsfelt's in Aurora. I got my dress there, after 3 other friends did, and highly recommend them. The selection is large, the people are really great and make it so fun. Also, they listen to you when you tell them your budget. :)
    Posted by tracey525[/QUOTE]

Another vote for Wolsfelts.
    Anniversary image
  • White Satin Bridal in downtown Plainfield. Customer service is amazing! I got my dress there, as well as a few of my friends. The girls who own the place are great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Another vote for Crystal Bride! They were fantastic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards