Ohio-Columbus
Options

The Container Store...

... now has a registry!  One of the first places I checked when we got engaged was the Container Store (one of my all-time favorite stores) and they did not offer a registry.  Well, FI and I were there to get a gift for a friend and just as I utter the words "I really wish they had a registry," there was the cardboard cutout of a bride and groom!  They apparently just started it a few days ago!  I'm not a huge fan of their closet organization systems, but FI and I love their kitchen and garage storage items.  Super stoked!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: The Container Store...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That is awesome. It always amazed me that they did not judging by how much people like what they sell.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw that this weekend, too!! We were going to register there, but we already picked a couple other places. I can't wait to get a house someday so I can let the Container Store organize me :) FI and I went there a couple months ago and they talked us into listening to a presentation on their ELFA shelving systems. They did a drawing for a $25 gift card afterwards and we won! I think they do those presentations several times on Sundays so you might want to check that out so you can win a gift card! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah the first time I went there I was like WTF a container store?!? but I loved it when I went in!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards