Illinois-Chicago
Options

March Brides - what did you think?

My fiance and I are planning on having our wedding on March 12, 2011, the 1 year anni of the proposal.  Do you think a Chicago wedding in March is a bad idea?!
Kat

BabyFruit Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker
Photobucket

Re: March Brides - what did you think?

• Options
    jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ours was March 26 and it was perfect! It was in the high 60's, sunny, and beautiful. I don't really think that's typical of March in Chicago, but you never know. I think it's great to have it on a meaningful day to the both of you.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing March too, I think as long as its not an outdoor wedding it's a good month!
    nikiplanning.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree! You never know in March! This March was gorgeous, so was April, I think even warmer than May ended up being I think, but with Chicago, you just never know. I do agree with Lauren though, a day that is meaningful is really nice.
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    edited December 2011

we're getting married march 12, 2011 too!

we had a very narrow post-super bowl, pre-NCAA tourney window, and compared to a FEBRUARY wedding in chicago, everyone thought March 12 sounded like a great idea!  lol

we're having everything (rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, brunch) all in the same hotel, so as long as everyone (*including us...lol*) can fly in from NYC, we'll be fine. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards