Illinois-Chicago
Options

First Come, First Serve! :)

Hey there! My name is Meghan. I'm a photography student at the Art Institute and also a bride-to-be. I know how important it is on your wedding day to have an amazing photographer to capture your very special day (and maybe a second one just in case)! That is why I am offering this to Chicagoland brides-to-be... I will photograph your wedding from start to finish for FREE! I will also edit all of the pictures and put them on a CD for you. There are two reasons I am doing this: 1. Because I am still a student and would like to get some wedding shots for my portfolio. and 2. Because I want to get an idea for my own wedding.

Believe this is too good to be true? Check out my websites: www.wix.com/PhotographybyMeghanL/PhotosbyMeghanLynn or www.facebook.com/PhotographybyMeghanLynn

Or you can give me a call to talk to me and get an idea of who I am and what I'm about... (708) 289-0105

There is no scam here just a bride-to-be photographer wanting to get some experience and give other brides this once in a lifetime opportunity.

You can also email me at PhotographybyMeghanLynn@gmail.com if you are interested. Please let me know ASAP as this offer will not be on the table for long.

Re: First Come, First Serve! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards