Ohio-Columbus

After-Thanksgiving Accountability

I'm happy to say that I didn't touch a single glass of alcohol, piece of bread or any of the lovely desserts around all holiday. 

Because of this and smallish portions, I made it to my first goal as of this morning, which was losing 14 pounds! I am really proud today! 

How are you doing? Good or bad. We're all friends here!

Re: After-Thanksgiving Accountability

• edited December 2011
    Woo Hoo, I started yesterday and I am going to try and loose 8 pounds by my first dress date, which is December 27th. 
  • edited December 2011
    Man you guys are brave!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh man. I was so bad. Two drinks today. No bread. Lots of pie. But I felt like I was starving myself. So I just need to cut back on calories, and eat better calories.
  • edited December 2011
    good job tiff! way to go lady! 
    and don't worry peach. it always takes awhile to get going. i started by just cutting out all soda, regular and diet. baby steps.
  • edited December 2011
    I ate so much food the past few days :( Only one piece of pie, but I had soda the last 4 days. I was in such a good habit of drinking a lot of water. I guess I just don't really know what to eat for my 3 mail meals of the day. I am pretty picky so that doesn't help my cause LOL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yay for all of you ladies! I think it is awesome what you are doing. It always helps when you have friends to encourage and support you.

A while back (when I was actually going to the gym) some ladies and I over on the E board used sparkpeople.com. It is a really good website to keep track of what you eat, how much you work out, etc. It worked for me since I am so visual and then I could look at it and say to myself: "I really need to cut back here or there or whatever."
  • AjoydAjoyd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You ladies rock! I was bad, but I really wasn't trying to be good, so I guess that's okay. My goal is to eat well and exercise between now and Christmas to avoid any holiday weight gain and maybe even shed a few pounds.

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • edited December 2011
    I did TERRIBLE!!! I got stuck with half of 3 different cheesecakes, a dozen cupcakes AND half an apple pie!!! Thanfully i didnt gain and i just had a bite of each of them since my FI is a junk foodie and ate the rest! Why is it that my guy eats junk all day long and loses weight!?!  Back at the gym last night and a much needed sessions with my trainer tomorrow! im gonna get my a$$ kicked lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards