Illinois-Chicago
Options

SHOES

Any suggestions on good places to look for a good pair shoes for the wedding?

Re: SHOES

• Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    kag0215kag0215 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends on your size. I have wide feet so I found it easier to do a lot online research using zappos to find out what brands have cute wide shoes. Then I googled the brand and the name of the shoe to find what stores had them. I actually found really cute ones Natrualizer.
    209 Invited image
    141 Can't Wait image
    19 Have Something Better To Do image
    49 Can't Find a Mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know a lot of people hate David's Bridal, but I just got my shoes there for $40. They are going to dye them to match my BM's dresses for $3 extra! (I want to wear purple shoes.) They had some cute clearance shoes for $30,  I just didn't find any in my size. I plan on selling them after the wedding because I'm sure I won't ever wear them again. But when I was looking Carson's and JCPenny's had some cute shoes if you are looking for white/ivory shoes.
    Photobucket Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options
    stephasuasustephasuasu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look on glassslipper.com, then if you find something you like look online to see if a department store in the area has it so that you can go try it on. I went with these. Found them at glassslipper, then bought them from Nordstroms.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Zappos.com and found my shoes! It is really nice because you can order whatever you want and return what items you want for free. Shipping and return shipping is free. I found mine on the second try!
  • Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got mine at James Ciccotti in Lincoln Park....soo in love with those shoes! He also has bags and other accessories. Note: They are the most expensive shoes I have ever owned...but they are beautiful!!

I also like shopstyle.com. There you can search for something pretty specific. So, for example, if you know the color, style, price range you are going for, it searches a bazillion other sites for you to find that type of shoe. Thefind.com is similar, but not as good, IMO.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards