Illinois-Chicago
Options

Inexpensive/Good DJ Recommendation?

Inexpensive/Good DJ Recommendation for Chicago?

Thanks in advance!
Alexandra

Re: Inexpensive/Good DJ Recommendation?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going to be using An Enchanted Evening.  They were one of the cheaper ones we found out there, and we got $100 off from seeing them at a Bridal Expo. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Don at XL Entertainment.  So far so good. For ceremony and reception it's around $1000.
    Here is his website:
    http://xl-entertainment.com/

Also, try Windy City Mix  http://windycitymix.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Don with XL entertainment as well! 

He's great and very reasonable for how professional his work is. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using David Olivares of Digital Extasy Sound & DJ Entertainment. He is the owner and has been great to work with so far. He is very professional and is priced under $1000.
    His phone number is: 847-477-3188 and email address is: djrebel_d@hotmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're using Admit one Djs.  I thought they were pretty reasonable & gave use a discount when we booked on the spot.  They also do payment plans.

"Everything will be alright in the end. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end."
    "She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time." The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    Me:28 DH:28 TTC since 1/11 Dx: unexplained IF/early DOR
    Feb'12- Clomid/TI with CD3 &21 labs(normal)& SA-count 6mil/ml,morph/motil OK-BFN
    April'12 Ultrasounds,HSG -clear, slight acurate uterus
    5/14 IUI #1-50 mg clomid-post wash total motile count 19.3 prometrium 2dpiui= BFN
    6/11-IUI #2-100 mg clomid & prometrium post wash count total motile 17.5 = BFN
    7/6 IUI#3 with 100 mg clomid, estridiol, prometrium. post wash total motile count 23.3 = BFN
    8/30IVF#1 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur,Ganerelix,Novarel.
    ER 9/11-8R, 7M, 5F.
    ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. 1 10cell Grade 4, 1 8cell Grade 4. No frosties. BFN
    IVF#2 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur, Ganerelix, Novarel, Baby Aspirin
    ER 12/5-16R, 12M, 8F!
    ET 12/10 5dt! 1 fully expanded blast & 1 early blast. No frosties. BFN
    2/13- Saline sono revealed a polyp. All additional labwork coming back normal. Genetic screen revealed DH has MTHFR deficiency & I am a carrier for it.
    3/13 hysteroscopy & polypectomy
    next up-Reproductive immunologist Appt 3/27, cycling in may?

Here Comes the Sun Blog
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MG sound - i was quoted $900 for 6 hours
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using An Enchanted Evening for $795 for our wedding.
    Married!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using One Moore DJ.  I will have more info after next weekend since I get married the 16th!

Danielle
  • Options
    cressett7cressett7 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We are using Spinnin Discs and they have had the best customer service out of 4 DJ companies we met with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would NOT recommend Admit One DJs. We paid over $1,400 for a cheesy dj who messed up on many important things... when we tried to complain to the owner of the company who gave us a huge run around with trying to help us resolve the issues we had.

One dj I would recommend is: http://www.facebook.com/KiDDBuDDha. He's actually the DJ while someone else is the MC. I've seen the two of them at a wedding and a surprise birthday. They did a great job at an awesome price.
    Just Breathe.

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Answer Back Entertainment. There packages are around $700. We got a free upgrade when we booked. I don't know if the are still doing that. Their website is http://www.abdjs.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards