Illinois-Chicago
Options

CANDY BAR SUPPLIES NEEDED

Hello! Im getting married on Oct 30 2010. I am from the NW burbs of Chicago and would LOVE to buy or borrow someone's candy bar supplies. Any recent newlyweds looking to sell their candy bar glass containers, scoops, etc?

Thanks!
Rachel
regrimm@gmail.com

Re: CANDY BAR SUPPLIES NEEDED

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Rachel

I was married last month and had a large candy bar/buffet  that is now for sale.  I had about 30 jars/vases (various sizes/shapes) that I arranged on an 8 foot long table at the banquet hall. 
    A couple of the jars were used to hold bags, and a couple of the tall vases were used at the back for height. Check my link.
    Your guests will love your candy bar.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be - after May 15th!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rie028 - I would be interested in purchasing 4 of them.  For some reason having problems opening your link.  Could you email me at nikkijohnson at hotmail.com.  Thanks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 260 Invited image
    167 Thrilled to Attend image
    71 Devastated they can't make it image
    22 making us sweat it out image
    RSVP Date- June 30
  • Options
    edwinajonedwinajon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have some items left from my candy bar for sale - two large champagne glasses and two large martini glasses.  Asking $30 for the bunch - reduced from $10 per piece. 

http://www.eboege09.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll also have about 13 various jars/vases available after August. :) Looks like you already have quite a few Knotties to buy from though.
  • Options
    netgrl22netgrl22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    beautifulnryan I sent you a PM. 

I'm also looking for containers/scoops for my August 7th wedding and would ideally love to buy from someone and sell to someone else afterwards.  I am having a smaller wedding though (approx 100 guests) so I won't need quite as many containers.
  • Options
    sarawillsarawill member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am selling 2 set of 3 Apathocary Jars. For 60.00. They are smaller one  if any one is interested I will send  pictures. Please emaill me

zimmerman41980@yahoo.com
    Thanks,
    Sara
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am also looking for some jars if anyone has them left please email me  our2010wedding@live.com

Thanks

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone thought about not having an entire popcorn bar, but maybe including some in the candy selection?  I hear that the new Chicago company making Bacon Bourbon Caramel Corn is all the rage, but I want to have all the other jars be candy.  What do you think? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards