Illinois-Chicago
Options

Bachelorette Party Ideas!

Hello-  most of my friends are in Chicago (and I am moving back in 6 weeks) and they are throwing me a bachelorette party in a couple weeks.  However,  they can't think of anything to do that we haven't already done!  The last two were dance lessons (belly for one, pole for the second), dinner,  and then out after.  

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 
BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas!

• Options
    lawhitedlawhited member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about a wine tasting?  Eno (Intercontinental Hotel) and Just Grapes (I think) offers private events. 

I've also heard good things about "Bye Bye Liver: The Chicago Drinking Play" -- it's not very "bachelorette" but the people I know who have been had a blast. 

You may wanna try Yelp for more ideas, too!  Good Luck!!
  • Options
    barbbhowwbarbbhoww member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am ALL about "Howl at the  moon"
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are going to see "Thunder Down Under" which I think is gonna be super fun. I don't have any more details yet!
    Amy :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    lharri12lharri12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We might do something a little more low-key, like Pinstripes in Hoffman Estates (I think that's where it is).  It's a nice place with good food and drinks, and they have bowling lanes and bocce ball, and they have a really nice huge fire pit outside with a bunch of seating.  It's something different.  They have a really good website, if you want to google it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My bachelorette party was two weeks ago and we all had a lot of fun!
    It was a group of 12 and we started out with a private wine tasting at House of Glunz in Old Town. Then we headed to Luxbar for dinner, then the Zebra Lounge (an intimate piano bar on State St. just north of Division) before heading to the Hangge Uppe. 
    We had a lot of different ages represented (20 somethings, 30 somethings, two 40 somethings and one 60 something!) but everyone was able to have a good time.
  • Options
    lmhamzelmhamze member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine was yesterday and we went to see "Thunder From Down Under" at Joes on Weed, and I highly reccomend it!! The show was great and everyone had a fabulous time!!  It was a blast. After the show we headed out to the bars in the River North area.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to a desert shop for chocolate fondue and then out to the bars after that.

A coworker had hers at 1154 Lill Studio in Lincoln Park where you and your friends can design your own purse or bag. She said it was a lot of fun.

I also like the wine tasting idea or going for a pole dancing or strip tease class. There is one in the West Loop that is suposed to be good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards