Illinois-Chicago
Options

Free Party Bus for your Wedding!!!!

I just booked a Party Bus for my GF bachelorette party with ChiTown PartyBus and on there website they are offering a FREE WEDDING DAY PARTY BUS!!

I talked to Chris and yes if you book your bachelor and bachelorette parties with them you get a free bus for your wedding day(3hrs). I also asked if we get 50% off if we book only one party.....he said yes! LaughingMoney mouth

Re: Free Party Bus for your Wedding!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Every single post you have made is about this business.  Anyone else smell a vendor?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_party-bus-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:bd1fe60f-e922-42d2-9309-f5d740095fa9Post:8edc2def-3857-41c8-bbcc-fdfaab8d2449">Re: Free Party Bus for your Wedding!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Every single post you have made is about this business.  Anyone else smell a vendor?
    Posted by Scarlet Starlet 31[/QUOTE]
    I was thinking the same thing...
  • Options
    barbbhowwbarbbhoww member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    me too!
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DivaBMaid2012DivaBMaid2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No.......I just wanted the spread the word..I booked with them to do my girls B-Party in June. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Then there should be no need for you to ever post about them again-and if you do, I'm reporting you to TK.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards