Illinois-Chicago

Bachelorette Party Dinner Ideas

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone have any ideas on locations for a Bachelorette Party dinner in the city (River North or somewhere close to downtown) that does a price per head including alcohol?

It would be so much easier if we could give all of the girls a total cost so that they could pay my MOH in advance so there isn’t a scramble and debate over the bill the night of.

Thanks for any suggestions

Ashley

Re: Bachelorette Party Dinner Ideas

• Hey there - I would recommend Paris Club.  I'm not 100% sure if they do a price per head, but I went to a bridal show there and met their event coordinator and she seemed very accommodating and flexible.
  • <div>Thank you!</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_bachelorette-party-dinner-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:c6117da8-0348-4fdd-826e-bb01e8cc0aa5Post:18511491-681b-4e24-9c6e-f1a60ceab7d7">Re: Bachelorette Party Dinner Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey there - I would recommend Paris Club.  I'm not 100% sure if they do a price per head, but I went to a bridal show there and met their event coordinator and she seemed very accommodating and flexible.
    Posted by NBADancer[/QUOTE]
  • We are going to Buca di beppos :). They will do a price per head menu for ya!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Not a price per head; but we had my dinner at Quartino's and it worked out really well!
  • lmg1115lmg1115 member
    First Comment
    Wildfire does their supper club for parties of 6 or more... $32.95 per person. They also have some excellent martinis and specialty cocktails!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_bachelorette-party-dinner-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:c6117da8-0348-4fdd-826e-bb01e8cc0aa5Post:9ec00231-ff6e-47f2-81b5-87a9484f70e7">Bachelorette Party Dinner Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies,   Does anyone have any ideas on locations for a Bachelorette Party dinner in the city (River North or somewhere close to downtown) that does a price per head including alcohol?   It would be so much easier if we could give all of the girls a total cost so that they could pay my MOH in advance so there isn’t a scramble and debate over the bill the night of.   Thanks for any suggestions   Ashley
    Posted by abussen[/QUOTE]
  • We are going to do cafe ba ba reeba ........ its tappas and they have the best sangria!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards