Illinois-Chicago
Options

Need help with accesories/veil length

Hello ladies! I also posted this on the Attire board, so sorry if you're reading it twice. 

Anyway, I need help deciding how to accesorize my dress.  In general, I do not wear any jewelry, except for my engagement ring, so I am not sure what would work with my dress and also not seem too out of place on someone that usually doesn't wear muchj ewelry. 

Also, I cannot decide what to wear in my shoulder-length hair - I think I want to wear it down, but I can't decide if i want to wear a veil or not, and if so what length, or if I want to wear some other type of hairpiece instead.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  Picture of the dress below (mine will be ivory).  Thanks so much for your help!

Re: Need help with accesories/veil length

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello ladies! I also posted this on the Attire board, so sorry if you're reading it twice. 

Anyway, I need help deciding how to accesorize my dress.  In general, I do not wear any jewelry, except for my engagement ring, so I am not sure what would work with my dress and also not seem too out of place on someone that usually doesn't wear muchj ewelry. 

Also, I cannot decide what to wear in my shoulder-length hair - I think I want to wear it down, but I can't decide if i want to wear a veil or not, and if so what length, or if I want to wear some other type of hairpiece instead.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  Picture of the dress below (mine will be ivory).  Thanks so much for your help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i bet a lace veil or a veil with some light beading on it would look fabulous.  also, since you don't have a very long train (neither do I), i'd go with a long veil.  I liked the way it looked on me at least.  my veil is very simple though since my dress is all lace with light beading.  hope that helped!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for your suggestion!  I appreciate your feedback!  :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also think you could get a more detailed veil since your dress is fairly simple. I have heard your veil should be longer than your hair, and I like heizer's suggestion of a cathdral legnth or long veil. I also think fingertip would look nice. Good luck!
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards