Illinois-Chicago

Brand new Sue Wong beaded & ruffled dress, street size 6

Brand new with tags. 

I purchased a gorgeous size 6 Sue Wong dress for a civil ceremony, but found a cocktail dress that I liked even more. So, I have an extra dress! 

It's a gorgeous and unique dress - with tons of beading & crystals, detail work, and gold accents. It comes with a few extra beads/crystals as well. It has a v-neck with a low scooped back. The dress is all vertical ruffles from the waist down - and has a bit of a vintage flapper dress feel. 

It would be the perfect dress for a casual wedding, a court house wedding or a destination wedding. It's very lightweight and feels great on.

I really love this dress, but a short cocktail dress works better for me. Original retail price $357.99, asking $250 OBO (additional $15 for shipping & insurance). 

The dress size is 6 and would likely fit street sizes 6-8. It's a little long for me (in heels 5'4"), and does not have any alterations.  

Please contact me at jules8605@yahoo.com for more info and pictures. I'm located in Chicago, but am happy to send the dress within the U.S. as well. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards