Illinois-Chicago
Options

12/27/09 Vendor Reviews

Hi Ladies!

I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since our wedding.  We had the most perfect day and I love reliving each moment with the pictures we've already been lucky to see.  Hubby and I were so incredibly happy with all of our vendors, which I think in a way was pretty lucky because we only interviewed one DJ and photographer and 2 florists.  We just really knew right away that we didn't need to look any further.  I've started (and probably finished) our vendor reviews.  I'm realizing it could take forever to do every little vendor, so I decided to just do the big ones that most brides try to book first.  I hope that they can be helpful to each of you in some way, and we wish you all the very best as you begin/continue/finish your planning for your big day.  

Val

Link to reviews: http://tiny.cc/awyoc
smiley dance get down

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TTC#1 since July 2010
6/23/11: Met with RE, began testing
8/4/11: Follow-up with RE
LPD, AMH 0.62 (DOR) and hypothyroidism
8//19/11 - IUI#1 w/Follistim + Ovidrel = BFN
9/12/11 - IUI#2 w Follistim + Ovidrel = BFP!
Beta 1 = 197 @ 14dpo / Beta 2= 519 @ 16dpo / Beta 3 = 1563 @ 18dpo
Due June 1st, 2012~~Born May 22nd, 2012

Re: 12/27/09 Vendor Reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds great! FI and I are considering a HM to Napa Valley, I would be really interested in hearing your reviews on your HM!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I just booked Ed from Floral Galleria last week! And I just told another knottie on this board about him too! He seems so wonderful and I am glad you liked him too! Can't wait to see my flowers that day... now I am going to stalk your bio to see if you have pics of your flowers on there yet! ;)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw your wedding on Kara's blog and it was beautiful! Your review was very helpful!
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also saw your pics on Kara's blog and thought they were gorgeous!  Thanks for putting your reviews up.  I loved your comment about your hubby "smiling with his teeth"  I have the same issue!  :-)

Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards