Illinois-Chicago
Options

im bummed.

Victoria Sprung is already booked on our wedding day with someone else!  Photography has been talked about a lot on here... but i'm trying to keep it under $1500.  Anyone else have any different suggestions?

Re: im bummed.

• Options
    edited December 2011

Check out Danielle Aquiline.  She has a package that is $1700 and one that is $2200.  I know that is a little more than you are hoping to spend, but my budget for photog was only going to be $1500 until I did a ton of research and found out that the only places in my budget were the big companies and that was not the vibe I was going for at all.  Danielle is a doll and I am so happy that she will be the one capturing our special day.  HTH!!

http://danielleaquilinephoto.smugmug.com/gallery/4917244_Edu5Y/1

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Michael Rastall, I think his highest package is like $1800.
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Two Birds Photography had a package or two in that range when we booked them, but theit prices could have very well gone up since then.
  • Options
    lmhamzelmhamze member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I reccomend Lilly Photography! www.lillyphotography.com Jiho (the owner) is awesome and so are his prices!! Our wedding isn't until August, but we LOVED our engagement pics! Good luck finding your photog!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_im-bummed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:cb9575a2-665c-4ec0-8997-e481cc9d5442Post:37ce9a16-e717-4a4b-9ed7-bfb1cbf192dd">Re: im bummed.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I reccomend Lilly Photography! <a href="http://www.lillyphotography.com" rel="nofollow">www.lillyphotography.com</a> Jiho (the owner) is awesome and so are his prices!! Our wedding isn't until August, but we LOVED our engagement pics! Good luck finding your photog!!
    Posted by lmhamze[/QUOTE]

Totally agree.....we are getting married in January and our e-pics are going to be this fall and I CAN'T wait to work with him.  Our package is $1200 including the rights to all the pictures. 
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked with George Street Photography.

However, I also like Danielle's work too.
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards