Illinois-Chicago
Options

Crystal's Florist

Has anyone ever used them?? What did you think??
And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image

Re: Crystal's Florist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This is my first ever post on here, telling you that I have strong feelings against them, but I can definitely tell you they are not worth the time or money. I had a horrible experience and am still waiting to get my "deposit" back from them. They are not good business people and do not have updated pictures...Which is all they have to show you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    REALLY??? Well we are going on Saturday. I will keep you posted. Who did you wind up using?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GL!! We will probably end up going eith Miller's Florist in Blue Island!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Why did you pay them? What made you even give them a deposit? We saw them at the Bridal Expo, which my coordinator reminded me of, and they had some very pretty bouquets and setups.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We put in a deposit of $50 becuase they were priced fairly competitive and they said that we would be able to cancel the contract if we did not want to go forward with them. We put the money down because they told us if we were to not book then we could use the money toward a credit for flowers in their store. So when we finally received the contract we called and said that we wanted to cancel and they forfeited our $50!! And told us that what we were told was not true. I even found out the store that we went to in LaGrange, IL had closed due to low response on them getting appointments there and the young lady that worked there was no where to be found in order for me to talk with her and have her explain the terms to her supervisor (fmily business so its her sister) that she told us. Just make sure that ANYTHING they tell you, put it in writing. One mistake that I won't ever make. I did not sign anything on paper so pretty much it was hard to prove if it wasnt written and signed by the person that told us.
    Sorry for the drawn out explanation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW!! Well my coordinator and I met with them today and I love them!! They are even going to make a sample of my bouquet for the Bridal Expo so that I can see what it looks like. I am even going to get my chair covers from them. When the lady, who was VERY helpful, came back with the total i told her that I would go home and talk to my fiance about it. She then said asked if I would sign if she took off 10%. I told her to do the numbers and come back. She did the numbers and acually wound up giving me my bouquet for free. ($135) Hopefully they work out. I'll keep you posted.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great news for you!! I know it really depends on the person you work with pretty much with any company.  Im sure everything will work out fine for you. Thanks for the update!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards