Illinois-Chicago
Options

Another Bridesmaid Gift Post

I had been planning all along to get my girls monogrammed bath robes to get ready in, but can't find ones I like ANYWHERE!

I dont want them to be super long sleeved, or below the knee....

I found ones I loved from a wholesaler, but they only ad 3 left in stock and were discontinued.

Anyone know of any cute boutiques I could find them at?  Obviously not for a bazillion dollars...
image **Married 7/9/11**

Re: Another Bridesmaid Gift Post

• Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     One of the things I got my girls were silk robes from Victoria's Secret.  I didn't get the monogrammed, but thought I would mention it.

I know in the past year, they have had TONS of colors and some even with lace.  However, the website never had any.  The store that had the most IMO (and I checked a few out) was Woodfield.  I however haven't been there in a while, so not sure if they have anything there now.

Good luck!  All my girls were excited about the robes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my girls these:

http://www.personalizationmall.com/Personalized-Kimono-Robes-Pink-Waffle-Weave-i26814.item?productid=8902&sdest=Search&sdestid=15372834

Not sure if you like them, but they are really soft and waffle-like. I like them a lot! I'm giving them to them at the rehearsal dinner as part of thier gift.

Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_another-bridesmaid-gift-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:ce092061-9305-4c0a-b22d-085c838ffc56Post:e4d562c2-35d9-4005-98d2-2a5ff35ad506">Re: Another Bridesmaid Gift Post</a>:
    [QUOTE] One of the things I got my girls were silk robes from Victoria's Secret.  I didn't get the monogrammed, but thought I would mention it. I know in the past year, they have had TONS of colors and some even with lace.  However, the website never had any.  The store that had the most IMO (and I checked a few out) was Woodfield.  I however haven't been there in a while, so not sure if they have anything there now. Good luck!  All my girls were excited about the robes.
    Posted by TatiMarie[/QUOTE]

How much were they?
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_another-bridesmaid-gift-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:ce092061-9305-4c0a-b22d-085c838ffc56Post:bc6b3719-a573-4834-a4c9-5e3521029b76">Re: Another Bridesmaid Gift Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Bridesmaid Gift Post : How much were they?
    Posted by PenelopeSnuz[/QUOTE]

Around $30 plus shipping.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards