Illinois-Chicago
Options

Make up artist HELP!

Hi knotties,

I need major help to find a make up arist who does great job and does not cost a lot.
I am looking for make up done for me and my bridesmaids and mother of the bride. However, I have an issue. I always had horrible acne and been clear for the past 3 years which is amazing! However, I have not been using anything on my face besides Clinique make up and skin care line. Clinique does not irritate my skin and it does not break me out and I LOVE IT. I am really worried that I wont find a make up artist who uses that brand.

I have sensitve skin and at times I get hives from certain products as well. I cant risk and try other make ups now because my skin been doing great and I have less than 6 months until the wedding.

Please help me find a good make up artist!  Also someone who does not charge for travel or charges small fee.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Make up artist HELP!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    check out this makeup artist. I am using Rebecca and Claudia for hair and makeup.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i have an amazing makeup artist and i have crazy sensitive skin. if i look the wrong way i break out and get hives. she uses an airbrush technique so the makeup isnt being rubbed/pushed into your pores.

email me for me details.... mel19_or@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i have an amazing makeup artist and i have crazy sensitive skin. if i look the wrong way i break out and get hives. she uses an airbrush technique so the makeup isnt being rubbed/pushed into your pores.

email me for me details.... mel19_or@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards