Illinois-Chicago

Spa bachelorette party ideas

Hi there...I'm a MOH for a September wedding in Chicago, and I'm looking for some bachelorette party ideas.  The bride would like to do some sort of spa day, and I was thinking of starting the party there and then finishing it with dinner, drinks, and a hotel stay.  She'd like it to be in the city (Chicago) somewhere, but we're pretty flexible.  A friend recommended Spa Space on Randolph - any experience with them?  Yelp reviews are mixed and they look a little pricey, but it's a possibility.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks in advance. 

Re: Spa bachelorette party ideas

• My son and his wife live in the south loop.  She goes to the Aniko Salon on Wabash.

Less than 2 miles is the Dana Hotel on State.  Many of us stayed there for the wedding.  It would be a great place to stay.  The James Hotel is up around the corner on Ontario.  Plenty of restaurants in the area.
  • I really like Spa Space. I would also look at Spacio. They are both similar in pricing.

I would think any hotel would create a package for you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_spa-bachelorette-party-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:d0f55b76-c568-427f-8052-48a8aa072f46Post:c0cfadf2-bad6-47ef-9ae2-c10cc8c039bc">Re: Spa bachelorette party ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really like Spa Space. I would also look at Spacio. They are both similar in pricing. I would think any hotel would create a package for you.
    Posted by KatWAG[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>We did a great couples massage at spa space, had a good experience. i think any spa in downtown chicago is going to be pricey.  I want to do the same thing for my bachelorette party (my MOH asked me what i wanted to do) so we are checking out spas in the suburbs because they're less expensive</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • You might want to consider having the party come to you! I stylist/MUA I used for my wedding has a business that does in home spa parties:

http://chicagospaparties.com/

Ask for Jenny!

--Melissa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards