Illinois-Chicago
Options

looking for wedding planner

I am looking for my sister. She would like a small, intimate & elegant wedding. We've looked at several different venues & have yet found the right place. I was thinking possibly consulting with a local wedding planner for venue suggestions. Anyone working with a wedding planner?

Re: looking for wedding planner

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You can try working with Angie Perez at budget weddings

http://www.budgetwed.com
  • Options
    Golfer09Golfer09 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Consider my wedding planner, Anthony Navarro with Liven It Up Events.  He specializes in smaller weddings with an elegant, chic feel.  You can check out his Facebook page - he has pictures of the events he has done last year.  He also has a webpage so google liven it up chicago and it should come up. 
    Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo
  • Options
    LynnZee333LynnZee333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Shannon who owns Shannon Gail Weddings and Events. website is www.shannongail.com I really loved her and she made planning my wedding a breeze :) Feel free to tell her Lyndsey referred you :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Does she have a caterer yet?  I do the wedding planning with  Phil Stefani Signature Events and we work with many venues that would be perfect for a small intimate reception.  Did you check out A New Leaf on Wells?  How about Promontory Point?  Let me know what if you need any other ideas, I'd be more than happy to help Smile

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i checked my notes from when i was considering a planner and engaging events by ali and ladi events were talked about when we were considering it and we wrote them down. didn't use a planner though but they had good reviews and both were very friendly during the phone calls.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Karolina, Weddings by Karolina. She is budget friendly and a wonderful girl. Google Weddings by Karolina
  • Options
    omgitsrojoomgitsrojo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    fivegrainevents.blogspot.com

Joan is fantastic! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also used Shannon and loved her! GL!
  • Options
    alijames2010alijames2010 member