Illinois-Chicago

Linen Rental Recommendation

Does anyone have any table linen recommendations for Chicago?  I was just quoted $35/table for linens and that seems a bit high to me - just wanted to see if anyone else knew of something for less.

Re: Linen Rental Recommendation

• Hi There,

Here is what I found, but I was looking for pretty simple things. I just wanted 120' Round Table Linens and Dinner Napkins.... I found it for about $21
    * Brandy Thomas

I didn't end up using her, because my catering company is doing it all, but she was easy to work with. 

Hope this helps, 

Ashley 

• edited March 2012
    Check out The Chair Couture.  They were great to work with and reasonably priced.  I'm not sure what type of linen that quote is based off of, but we did not pay near that much per table for crushed taffeta table cloths.  GL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We used The Chair Coture, for our long family table. I was pleased with their pricing and service.
    I loved this gold textured cloth and napkin, it looked so elegant.

• Thanks ladies!
  • edited April 2012
    BBJ Linen has been great to work with.  It was about $12.50 per 120" Round table linen.  I agree that $35.00 is extremely high unless you are getting some extravagant linen for each table.  My caterer wanted to charge $25.00 each for basic black linen, which is why I went to BBJ.  
  • biancazakibiancazaki member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Hi,

I rented my linens from Prestige Wedding Decoration for only $10.00 for 132''round crashed taffeta fabric which looks gorgeous. I think is the best price you can find.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards