Illinois-Chicago
Options

1 Month. 31 days.

I only have 1 month to go!  I couldn't believa that email from the Knot this morning.

Ladies-When they tell you this time goes fast, and you don't believe them, it does.  I feel like it was just yesterday freaking out because I only had *6* months left.

I can't believe I'm counting down WEEKS.
It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 1 Month. 31 days.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow that is so exciting! We just hit the 5 month mark and I was like "where did 6 go?". I can feel it speedign up already. Is planning crazy busy in the last month or can you breathe a bit?
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whoa!  I can't imagine being able to count down weeks!  :)  YAY for you!!  Are you super excited or getting nervous?  Also, aren't you the one doing your reception at the HI in Carol Stream?  That's where we booked our block.   I'm anxious to hear how things go for you there.  Awww, I wish I only had a month left.  HAHA!! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BFP Chart BFP 10/7/11 EDD 6/20/12 HB@7w 114
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know what you mean I am just over a month! Crazy! Do you have everything somewhat in order?
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Just wait, time goes even quicker starting now! I could have sworn that just a few days ago I had a month left, but now I'm looking at 15 days to go and I really would like to know what the heck happened to time!!!

• Options
    barbbhowwbarbbhoww member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything is pretty much in order.  Just a few last minute things and people not getting their invites.  I'm excited, but nervous!!!!!!
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am with you Barb!!!  I still have a ton to do...  Every weekend until the wedding I have a list.  I am exhausted, but loving every minute of it!

Danielle
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards