Illinois-Chicago
Options

Photography Question

Hi my name is Stephanie and I am getting married on May 14, 2011. I know it is a little strange that I am posting on the Chicago board since I live in NYC and am having a destination wedding in San Juan, Puerto Rico. However, I found a photographer called Photography by Lin and they are located in Chicago and also do San Juan weddings. Has anyone on this board used them and if so can they provide any feedback?

Thank you so much!

Re: Photography Question

• Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Stephanie! It's a small world =)

Personally, I haven't noticed that photogs name on these boards. However, I am a bit more "old school" as I've been around a while. We have a fabulous bunch of newer girls here that might have heard of it though. I'm noticing that girls have been posting about lots of different photogs here lately, most of which I've never heard before. I've checked out some of the photog blogs and the services seem pretty good.

Have you googled the photog? That might be a good place to start, just to get the overall feel of their service.

Good luck!
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards