• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Illinois-Chicago

abc photo studios

I actually reside in Milwaukee, but came across this vendor. They seem to have pretty reasonable prices. Has any had any experience, or heard of them before?

Re: abc photo studios

• ladybug7485ladybug7485 member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I just got another call from them yesterday after I have told their studio multiple times that we will not be using their services...Kind of annoying
    At any rate, FI and I met with the owner there last year when we first started planning. He was nice but when I asked if we would be able to meet the photographer before the wedding he dismissed the idea that that should be important to anyone.
    Their photography style seemed to be very traditional so if that's what you're looking for they may be a better fit then they were for me.
    Also--it was a bit confusing between Clark photo and ABC studios for me, it is the same company but one side is the photography side and one side actually does the prints so that cuts down on costs.
    HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    Im really into modern photojournalistic shots...You're description kind of reminds of Edward Fox photography how they don't want you meeting the photogs before the wedding...Thank you so much for the input!
  • edited December 2011
    The name makes me think of the general contractors and other kinds of companies that name themselves with the letter ABC at the beginning from the days of the yellow pages :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards