Illinois-Chicago

Married!! with Reviews...

So happy ( & exhausted) the wedding went perfect, and I'm now happily married!
I have to say, all of our vendors were great! I don't have a negative review for anyone!

REVIEWS:

Officiant: Rent a REV A+
Every guest was amazed with the ceremony, and how personal it was.. he has a great way of making it personal, meaningful, and throwing in a few laughs at just the right time.. He also made us both feel very comfortable.. did a great job with our rehearsal also

Venue:European Crystal A-
Michelle was great, she helped make sure our day was beautiful and everything went as planned..Food was amazing! Ambiance was perfect! and everyone was so attentive the night of.. the A- is just b/c of some confusion with the contract the weeks before, that eventually got straightened out.

Florist: Town & Country A
LOVE LOVE LOVED my flowers! She worked with our budget, and the flowers turned out exactlyl like I wanted.. only noticed one table had a centerpiece that had a few flowers that were different then all the rest.. but still matchted in color.

Transportation: Your Private Limo ( no rating yet)
Hard for me to rate, b/c I'm not sure if the mix up was my Hotel's fault or theirs..the bridal party sat for 15 minutes waiting for the limo, to find out it was behind all the hotel trolleys, I think the hotel might of made him sit there.. but the van itself was very nice, and the driver was friendly.

Wedding Planner- Kara Superfine with Bliss weddings: A++++++
She was truely AMAZING! very hands on, made sure everything went smoothly, even when we had some uninvited guests show up!

Band: Momentum Talent Group A+
There was not a moment tha the dance floor wasnt full.. they played everything, from our greek dance music, to the Hora, Black Eyed PEas, Stevie wonder... they were fabulous!

More to come...

nikiplanning.weebly.com

Re: Married!! with Reviews...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards