Illinois-Chicago
Options

Unique wedding venue search

I went to Orchard Ridge Farms this weekend to look at the Pavilion. I LOVED the interior! I wasn't crazy about the grounds though. It's also a bit too pricey just to rent the place. I'm trying to find a place that has a similar decor and structure to the Pavilion and not having much luck. Any ideas?
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Unique wedding venue search

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you haven't already, check out Byron Colby Barn in Grayslake and Concorde Centre in Woodstock.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! I hadn't come across the Concorde Centre in my seach yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Any updates on your search?  What was the rental fee for Orchard Ridge? I was going to look there but don't like how far it is
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've actually been checking out the Herrington Inn in Geneva. I also looked at the Kennilworth Club in Kennilworth. Orchard Ridge has a $7000 rental fee for the building/grounds. That, in addition to the food/bev, put us way out of our budget... But it's actually nice out there--very plain and the grounds, "farmland", isn't very established--but still nice. If I had more money to spend I would definitely consider it.
  • Options
    goodnitestarsgoodnitestars member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

We are planning a midwestern wedding in NW IN or SW MI from Boston and San Diego, which means to say we haven't visited anything yet.

I love the idea of an apple orchard.  Did you find any others you liked?

Katherine
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards