Illinois-Chicago

Vendor Reviews!

I've posted vendor reviews, a few for sale items (maybe more to come) and pics on my bio.  Oh yeah....and created a bio about a week before the wedding.  :)

http://sites.google.com/site/tomcatbio/home/vendor-reviews

Work is gearing up to be crazy, so I most likely won't be lurking around here after the next few weeks, but if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at tom.cat417 at yahoo dot com.

Re: Vendor Reviews!

• edited December 2011
    Cathy I loved your slideshow on Kara's site!!!!

I'm glad you liked working with her! She has become a friend since we booked her so we are extra excited to work with her! And we got a guest book from her too!
  • ginavtobginavtob member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the vendor reviews!  I need a few vendors still.  Also, how did you make your own unity candle??
  • ladybug7485ladybug7485 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Pazzo's! I'm so glad that everything went well there! I will probably be emailing you in the next week or so with some questions about how you did things. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    @ Gina:
    For the unity candle, I bought just a regular pillar candle, and then printed out the monogram/design on a piece of vellum paper, wrapped it around and secured it with some double-sided tape on the back. 

@ladybug:
    Feel free to email anytime!  I am anxious to hear what you thought of the tasting & what menu you went with.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the vendor reviews, I am dying to know the artist and the name of the song on your slide show on your photographer's site. 

Your pics are amazing, you looked like you had such a wonderful day.
  • ginavtobginavtob member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    When did you get the guestbooks? I emailed her about that last summer, but wasn't sure when to expect it. I hate being the impatient bride!
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

@ Jess
    I know, I was the same way!!  (although I fully admit that I kind of waited until the last minute.)  She sent me a mock-up about a month before the wedding, I made a couple of adjustments, and I just had her bring it with her to the reception (although she offered to send it to me before hand if I wanted.)

It was really cute with all sorts of 'discussion topics' for different pages.  For instance - "give us an idea for a date night..."  She also offered to do it without the comments if we wanted, but it turned out to be great this way (although some of the comments got a little racy as the night got later and our friends got drunker...)

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info -the discussion topics sound amazing!
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards