Illinois-Chicago
Options

good men's haircut in western burbs?

My stepdad is a Supercuts guy, but would like a really good haircut before the big day. He lives in Wheaton. Can anyone suggest any good barbers in Wheaton, Naperville, Downers Grove, Oakbrook, etc?

Re: good men's haircut in western burbs?

• Options
    My grandfather used to frequent the Busy Bee Barber Shop in Glen Ellyn until he became mostly homebound - now they come to his house every other month and give him a cut at home!  The customer service there is excellent.  If you want somewhere in Wheaton, the Wheaton Barber Shop has excellent reviews on Yelp. 
  • Options
    I have been going to Linda at Le Che Veux studios since I was a little girl. She also does men's hair (my dad has been going there since he met my mom). Her studio is in downtown Naperville. I cannot remember her prices for men's cuts however.

June 2013 - July Sig Challenge - Venue

Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_good-mens-haircut-in-western-burbs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:e58d9d0f-2aa7-4609-ad6f-8b2ff8e82717Post:a5074fd5-9230-4a4f-841a-66add9e631a8">good men's haircut in western burbs?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My stepdad is a Supercuts guy, but would like a really good haircut before the big day. He lives in Wheaton. Can anyone suggest any good barbers in Wheaton, Naperville, Downers Grove, Oakbrook, etc?
    Posted by verdesiempre14[/QUOTE]
    Salonstrand in Lisle. My fiance was a "anywhere he could walk into" kind of guy...until he started going to Salon Strand in Lisle. Actually the whole family goes there, the woman (Airamanda) is wonderful!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards