Ohio-Columbus
Options

Flowers

Two main questions:  if anyone did their own flowers where did you get your flowers?  Hobby Lobby seems to have a good selection, but I was wondering if there is somewhere else (besides Michaels and JoAnns) maybe even somewhere online I should look?Second, what info do you need to get a quote from florists?  I won't be able to meet with them for quite some time because I'm out of state, but I thought maybe I could get some email quotes?  TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Flowers

• Options
    Get_it_DoneGet_it_Done member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you DIY I would recommend the Flower Factory or Save-on-crafts.com. They both have a nice selection of Flowers. If you need a price quote emailed, try affordableweddingflowersandmore.com. They emailed me a price quote and I compared it with other florist first. I ened up choosing them because they were willing to work with my small budget and they were real nice. Good Luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I assume you are talking about silk flowers, but if you are doing your own flowers you can buy wholesale fresh flowers.....there is a place in dayton.....i think they are called nordlie flowers.....anyways they have everything you need to do your own fresh cut flowers....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did my own flowers using silk. I used a combination of stores: Hobby Lobby, Flower Factory, Michaels, Joanns, and a local shop from back home. But that's for ALL the flowers I used. I really like doing things like that and I didn't want to deal with real flowers so it worked out great for us. I think I have some pictures in my bio. And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards