Hi Chicago brides!
I got married in Fall 2009, and currently cleaning out my space as we'll be relocating to another apartment. I realized I still have so many wedding items and would love to see another bride enjoy them.
Here is what I have for sale:
1. 16 round cylinder vases (7 inch X 3 inch) + 3 smaller vases + 3 vases used for unity sand ceremony
2. 32 clear round votive candle holders
3. 180+ unused votice candles
4. 2 bird cages (1 large, 1 small)
5. Fall theme decoration items- cinnomon sticks, pine cones (I put them on the tables for decoration). I also have these beautiful votice candle holders that I hung on shepherd garden hooks for my outdoor wedding ceremony.
I would like to sell everything together for $40 (or best offer). I live in River North and will sell to someone who can pick them up in the next two weeks. Please e-mail me for questions/requests. Thank you, and happy planning! [email protected]
Photo of everything together
Fall theme items
I have three of these vases
I have 16 cylinder vases and 32 votive holders (plus 180+ unused votive candles)
I have these three vases used for unity sand