Illinois-Chicago
Options

Lake Geneva question

Hi ladies, I know some of you on here will know the answer to this. Where is a good place for a girls weekend in Lake Geneva? My 4 girlfriends and I are planning a weekend away, and trying to figure out where to stay. Is there somewhere with suites/ condos we can rent (big enough for all of us to stay together) that is close enough to walk to shops, etc, downtown Lake Geneva?
Thanks

Re: Lake Geneva question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Cove- it has huge condos, but it's more family oriented
    Bella Vista- next to The Cove, but more adult friendly

Grand Geneva and The Abbey are nice, but neither are within walking distance to the downtown Lake Geneva area.
    7/10/10 imageDandy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Grand Geneva has a really great spa. I recommend Carlos for massages. The Bella Vista Suites is located pretty much downtown and they were nice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    alyssalowealyssalowe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On the less expensive end, you could always try Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan (less than ten mins away) and they have awesome condos that have upstairs lofts. Very nice. Great shopping within thirty mins each way (Lake Geneva, Burlington, Delavan, Janesville) and quick access to major highways.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely love the Mill Creek Hotel. They have beautiful suites (big bathroom, kitchenette, dining room table, living room with pull-out bed, fireplace, TV with DVD player, balcony and large bedroom! It's close to the downtown area and is walking distance to cute shops, & places to eat. Check it out! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards