Illinois-Chicago
Options

Help with Limo/Party Bus...

Hello All! 

My hotel, ceremony and reception are a total of 15 miles. I am not taking pictures or stopping anywhere else. I am running into many limo services having 3+ hours as their minimum. I am looking to spend $500 for ~2 hours (1 of those hours are idle) on a reliable, party bus for October 26, 2013. Start time would be about 1:45 pm and drop us off by 3:45 pm. Any suggestions? I appreciate your help!

Re: Help with Limo/Party Bus...

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_help-with-limoparty-bus?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:efcc9172-d7ec-4cdd-b165-ac83ab8ba477Post:7bc7ddc4-bfe2-45d4-a90a-8da5879be04f">Help with Limo/Party Bus...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello All!  My hotel, ceremony and reception are a total of 15 miles. I am not taking pictures or stopping anywhere else. I am running into many limo services having 3+ hours as their minimum. I am looking to spend $500 for ~2 hours (1 of those hours are idle) on a reliable, party bus for October 26, 2013. Start time would be about 1:45 pm and drop us off by 3:45 pm. Any suggestions? I appreciate your help!
    Posted by huneb1812[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I ran into the same problem. we just wanted a shuttle to drive us to the wedding and pick us up, no pictures. but all the limo companies wanted us to pay for the 9 hours in between.  I yelped a company called Ideal Charter, and he quoted me 300 each way. which was WAY cheaper than any other company. We went out to look at his limo bus and it was fine.  I will warn you I had to call him a few times, and it took a while for him to return my email.  In the end he finally sent me a contract.  But we are going to hold off for now, just until we have the hotel booked.  Here is his info if you are intersted,  Tom  708-570-4019</div><h1 style="letter-spacing:-1px;font-size:1.3em;color:#df4b0e;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;line-height:normal;background-color:#6b0408;">
    </h1><h1 style="font-size:1.3em;color:#df4b0e;letter-spacing:-1px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;line-height:normal;background-color:#6b0408;">
    </h1>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I booked through this company. They were the cheapest I could find too.
    http://www.chicagolandlimo.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards