Illinois-Chicago
Options

Modern Image Studios-NO WES :(

So I contacted the Downers Grove location after hearing all the ranting reviews about Wes as a photographer, he is BOOKED on my wedding! Anybody have any other recommendations for photographers there or elsewhere that is highly recommendabl?. Photography is very important to us. THanks.

lucia
Mrs. F 9-18-10

Re: Modern Image Studios-NO WES :(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Diane Black Photography. She did my friends wedding and she did an awesome job!
    She was booked for my wedding:(
  • Options
    jacki_suejacki_sue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Aw, I'm sorry.

Wes is actually a personal friend of mine, and he's shooting our wedding. (Not the same day as yours, don't worry, I didn't steal your date, lol!)

Anyway.  I know he has a friend that he shoots with periodically that does good work.  Check out Jon Shaft Photography.... http://www.jonshaftweddings.com

HTH
    J

Jacki and Wes ~ 10.2.10
    Perfect love drives out fear.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We're using Erica Rose Photography (erosephoto.com) and we're very happy so far. We had our engagement pictures in December; you can see some of the pictures on my wedding website.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Brian Kinyon, he has been great. We got our engagement pics done and we loved them!
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    mbuhpathimbuhpathi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the photographer we have is Heather Parker. i don't know what kind of photos you are looking for but many of the girls on the board have used her. other photographers that get mentioned a lot are Life on Prints, Kevin Weinstein, and Gerber Scarpelli. There are always posts about this if you do a search you might find some brides who have asked the same question.
  • Options
    NoronNoron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Kara Schultz, and could not be happier!  Our slideshows were actually just posted today: www.karaschultz.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2, 2010
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    EDD October 10, 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    laurameyerphotograhy.com

She's the best
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Jeff Owen from MIS. GL! 
  • Options
    rivasgirls3rivasgirls3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used John Strauss from Modern Image he was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards