Illinois-Chicago
Options

Bridal Shower gifts

Hi Ladies!
I'm looking for suggestions for bridal party hostess gifts.  I have four ladies to purchase for and I'm lost on ideas for gifts.  What did you do for your hostess(es)? 

Thanks!

Re: Bridal Shower gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For FIs aunt who hosted a shower in Minneapolis for me, I got her Bath and Body Works bath products. For my mom, I took her for a manipedi together, which she had never done and she really enjoyed. I also got her flowers.
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For FI's aunts, I got them pretty serving pieces from Anthropologie.

For my cousin, I took her to Graham Elliott for dinner.

For FMIL girlfriends, I got them each a soy candle made out of a recycled wine bottle, a wine coaster, and a bottle of thier favorite Vino.  The candles are gorgeous....got them at a boutique in Ohio.
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got them perfumed shower gel with a note that said something like I hope your next shower is as nice as mine etc...
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For my BM's I got them each a bottle of wine. For my MIL I got an embroidered handkerchief and for DH's aunts and grandma I got flowers.
  • Options
    hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_bridal-shower-gifts-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:f176fcfa-1755-4ce8-b54c-d3baf6b586f8Post:1746d324-18cd-4c4e-8195-c9b0fe17538e">Re: Bridal Shower gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got them perfumed shower gel with a note that said something like I hope your next shower is as nice as mine etc...
    Posted by MyWedding13[/QUOTE]

I did this for the mom's that helped host my shower (shower gel and lotion from VS semi-annual sale and loofah from Target) and for the bm's I got them umbrella's that matched their personalities with a similar note.

I recently hosted a shower and got the shower gel, but I liked the wording of her note "Thank you so much for "showering" me with love".  So a spin on the above, but I thought that seemed less cheesy/awkward/more geniunue
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got the 2 ladies that hosted my shower Philosophy body wash and a bouqet of flowers...my TY card said "Thanks for Showering us with Love"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased silver jewelry boxes and had them engraved with their initials on them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards