Illinois-Chicago
Options

Toast & Jam DJs

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if anyone has worked with Toast & Jam DJs. They has a stellar rating on yelp and I met with DJ Sarah yesterday. She seemed very cool and interested in getting to know our musical tastes. Just looking for some other brides experiences before I book her. Thanks!

Re: Toast & Jam DJs

• Options
    eholstiaeholstia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard nothing but good things regarding Toast & Jam DJs. Sarah is actually our DJ for our wedding at the end of October. So far so good! We've enjoyed working with her and I'm sure she'll do a great job.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my sister used toast and jam for her wedding in August, they had Natalie- she was GREAT!
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    My daughter had Kristen.  She kept the crowd dancing all night.  She flowed through the evening flawlessly, never missing a beat when it came time for introductions, cake cutting, etc. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do it!  We worked with Emily for our wedding three weeks ago and she kept the crowd on the dance floor *ALL* night.  Guests from our wedding have not stopped talking about how much fun they've had and how they haven't danced like that at a wedding in a really long time!  I cannot say enough good things about them.  :)
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had Kate and Rachel at our July wedding and people are still commenting on our music. We really loved them and were one of our favorite vendors to work with. HIGHLY recommend!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i didnt like them to much but thats because everything i liked they really werent interested in playing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding a few months ago where Toast and Jam were the DJ's.  I was not impressed at all.  They did not keep people on the dance floor.  Also, they didn't even had some of the top 40's music that I requested.  I think they have several DJ's in their company, so it may be luck of the draw on who you get from there.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    521image 126image 39image 356image RSVP Date: August 1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards