Hawaii
Options

Dress Steaming - Waikiki

Ok, one of you ladies posted here several weeks ago a contact name and information for someone who was coming to steam your dress.  I tried to search, but can't find it.  Who are you using??  You mentioned it was super easy to book her, and she was willing to cancel if it wasn't needed.  Thanks!!

Re: Dress Steaming - Waikiki

• Options
    Ah, never mind.  I found it, though I have no idea why it didn't come up in the search.  Thanks for the info Savy LIttle Bride!!  You had a good experience??  

• Options
    Hi, are your talking about Kathy Porter? This is the only info I have for someone on Waikiki. I haven't contacted her yet but would like to know her prices if you happen to talk to her. I just need my dress done so hopefully it won't be too expensive!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Will do.  

• Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Kathy was great. She called to let me know she was running a little late due to traffic. She set up quickly with her equipment and steamed everything well. Very professional and pleasant.
  • Options
    Great, thanks for the review. Did you have to call in advance to make an appointment? I was hoping to just call her when i get to Hawaii incase my dress needs some steaming from my long flights. Are her prices reasonable?
  • Options
    Prices were reasonable. I think I paid around $120 for wedding gown, trash the little dress, mob dress, and groom's and fob's suits. I did make an appointment a few months prior to the wedding and then called her to confirm when we landed. There was no payment required to hold the date but she did require that I confirm upon arrival. Also she only accepts cash. HTH
  • Options
    Thank you for the information! I'll give her a call to set s something up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards