Hawaii
Options

response to my previous post

Hi everyone :) Thank you sooooooo much for all the replies and responses to my previous post. We live in Indiana I just wanted to get a feel of what the ticket prices range from. I will definitely be keeping an eye out and checking the flight prices periodically. I am trying to decide between having the ceremony on the beach or on a lawn overlooking the beach. I've looked at pictures of both and honestly they both look amazing and beautiful thats why its so hard to choose. Any suggestions on vendors or places to have the reception? I don't think there will be more than 10 people attending so it will be a rather small gathering but I would still love to have dancing, good music and great food since the guests will be flying so far to celebrate the day with us :) I am open to any all all suggestions from you awesome girls. Since I am new to this planning I don't even know where to begin.I have a feeling that I'm going to be posting alot asking questions and just looking for new ideas. I too would love to hear about your planning and your big day for you girls who already got married! Thanks a bunch :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: response to my previous post

• Options
    I just got back from a weekend away so I wasn't able to respond to your questions. My tickets from NY are $750 PP which wasn't to back since the tix from Philly ( we are in between) were $950. The resort where I'm staying didn't have a beach wedding package so I decided to find someone else to go with. I figured, I'm in Hawaii, I want a beach ceremony! Everyone has their own ideas though so either one you choose would be awesome! I can't really help you with planning because I'm eloping but check out some of the girls planning bios! They can probably give you a lot of ideas. Kimmys makes me jealous! I wish she was my friend and inviting me! ; )
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Plane tickets from Los Angeles to Maui are going for $750-$900 pp for the travel dates of June.  Hopefully there's a deal to be had some where in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards