Hawaii

postponed wedding

I would like to wish everyone best wishes on their upcoming weddings and future ones.  Due to our justice system here in ontario I cannot get my divorce granted without a huge child support battle.  I am not prepared to go down that route at this time.  This decision has been so painful.  Wedding postponed for a few years.  I would like to thank all of you on here for giving me great ideas and advice.  I will be back at some point.  Best wishes.

Casey
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: postponed wedding

• So sorry to hear.... I always hated the saying that everything happens for a reason....but it is true....maybe now with the postponed wedding more people will have time to save money and join u when you do go? Try to stay positive. Good luck :)
  • Casey - I'm sorry there are external factors causing you to postpone your wedding.  I wish you and your FI all the best and we definitely hope you'll be back to visit us soon!
  • So sorry to hear that. I completely feel for you. We had to postpone our date and my heart actually ached for a while over it, but it all worked out and we are now just under three months out. Hang in there and we will hope to see you back real soon. 
  • I'm sorry to hear of the unfortunate news.  I seriously hope that everything can get sorted out quickly and that you can continue on your path to your wedding. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards